Mr. Shreenivas Patil
- Heart Problems
- Kidney Problems
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Oligospermia (Sperm Count)
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Calcaneal Spur
- Tonsil Problems
- Thyroid Problems
- AVN (Avascular Necrosis)
- Spine Problems
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum)
- Knee Problems (Osteoarthritis)
- Frozen Shoulder & Tennis Elbow
- Prostate Gland Deformity
Symptoms: Tingling sensation, heaviness in the legs, pain in the lumbar region, pain in the cervical region, bulging of the spinal disk, nerve compression, burning sensation in the legs and spasms on the back.
Investigation: X-Ray, MRI (if needed), Blood Test: Vitamin D3, B12, Serum, Calcium.
Medication: Ayurvedic Tablet Therapy is given immediately. X-Ray or MRI is taken again, and results are tallied after 3/6 months. Symptoms should start retreating after 3-4 days when treatment begins. Treatment can last for up to 1.5 years.
How to avoid:
- Maintain a proper posture always.
- Avoid smoking and lifting heavy weights.
- Sleep sideways, never flat on your back
Ayurvedic Tablet Therapy
It is a patented technic and therapy invented by Dr. Rahul Pangare (M.D. Ayurveda). A simple concept which was the need of the hour. As it is relatively new, it is obvious that many will have doubts and questions about this therapy.