- Heart Problems
- Kidney Problems
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Oligospermia (Sperm Count)
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Calcaneal Spur
- Tonsil Problems
- Thyroid Problems
- AVN (Avascular Necrosis)
- Spine Problems
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum)
- Knee Problems (Osteoarthritis)
- Frozen Shoulder & Tennis Elbow
- Prostate Gland Deformity
Psoriasis Treatment in Ayurveda
Psoriasis is a non-contagious common skin condition that causes rapid skin cell reproduction resulting in red, dry patches of thickened skin. According to Ayurveda, Psoriasis appears due to imbalance of two doshas – Vata and Kapha . Vata and Kapha doshas manifest in the skin and cause accumulation of toxins.
Investigation: A regular Clinical diagnosis (physical examination) is done. Under some circumstances, biopsy may be necessary.
Medication: Oils (Psoria Cream) are prescribed for physical application on the site. Ayurvedic Tablet Therapy is given for a duration of two years.
Additionally, AyuCare Tablet Therapy can also cure Eczema, Dermatitis, Skin Tan, Acne and Pimples.
How to avoid:
- Use lotions to keep your skin moisturised.
- Treat bruises immediately, especially in the winters.
- Increase the intake of healthy oils to keep your skin from drying.
Ayurvedic Tablet Therapy
It is a patented technic and therapy invented by Dr. Rahul Pangare (M.D. Ayurveda). A simple concept which was the need of the hour. As it is relatively new, it is obvious that many will have doubts and questions about this therapy.