- Heart Problems
- Kidney Problems
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Oligospermia (Sperm Count)
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Calcaneal Spur
- Tonsil Problems
- Thyroid Problems
- AVN (Avascular Necrosis)
- Spine Problems
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum)
- Knee Problems (Osteoarthritis)
- Frozen Shoulder & Tennis Elbow
- Prostate Gland Deformity
Prostate Gland Deformity (Prostatomegaly - Enlargement)
Prostatomegaly is defined as enlargement of prostate gland. Normally its size starts increasing after 40 years of age. Prostatomegaly is also known as benign prostate hyperplasia. The cells of prostate gland start to multiply rapidly make prostate gland swell.
Investigation: Sonography and Urine routine.
Medication: Ayurvedic Tablet Therapy is given for 3 months and Sonography reports are tallied afterwards, along with the size change of Prostate. The complete treatment can last for 10 to 11 months.
How to avoid:
- Practice Yoga and follow a diet rich in antioxidants.
- Avoid consuming sweetened drinks and soda.
- Choose plant protein over animal protein.
Ayurvedic Tablet Therapy
It is a patented technic and therapy invented by Dr. Rahul Pangare (M.D. Ayurveda). A simple concept which was the need of the hour. As it is relatively new, it is obvious that many will have doubts and questions about this therapy.