- Heart Problems
- Kidney Problems
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Oligospermia (Sperm Count)
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Calcaneal Spur
- Tonsil Problems
- Thyroid Problems
- AVN (Avascular Necrosis)
- Spine Problems
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum)
- Knee Problems (Osteoarthritis)
- Frozen Shoulder & Tennis Elbow
- Prostate Gland Deformity
Low sperm count is often considered synonymous with male infertility. However, this is not true. As per Ayurveda, Oligospermia can be correlated with ‘Shukra kshaya”. Even though none of the standard Ayurvedic texts have mentioned about the count of Sperm or Motility of sperm but clearly mentions the quality of semen in the form of ‘Shuddha shukra Lakshana’.
Investigation: A Sperm count analysis is done to see quantity in millions. Sperm mortality test and a test for infections is also done.
Medication: AyuCare Tablet Therapy is started immediately, and usually lasts for up to 6 months. Test reports are compared periodically.
How to avoid:
- Switch to lose cotton boxers
- Lose excess weight and exercise regularly.
- Avoid any kind of substance abuse.
Ayurvedic Tablet Therapy
It is a patented technic and therapy invented by Dr. Rahul Pangare (M.D. Ayurveda). A simple concept which was the need of the hour. As it is relatively new, it is obvious that many will have doubts and questions about this therapy.