- Heart Problems
- Kidney Problems
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Oligospermia (Sperm Count)
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Calcaneal Spur
- Tonsil Problems
- Thyroid Problems
- AVN (Avascular Necrosis)
- Spine Problems
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum)
- Knee Problems (Osteoarthritis)
- Frozen Shoulder & Tennis Elbow
- Prostate Gland Deformity
Frozen Shoulder & Tennis Elbow
Frozen shoulder, also known as adhesive capsulitis, is a condition characterized by stiffness and pain in your shoulder joint.
Tennis elbow, or lateral epicondylitis, is a painful condition of the elbow caused by overuse. Not surprisingly, playing tennis or other racquet sports can cause this condition.
Investigation: MRI and joint movement examination.
Medication: AyuCare Tablet Therapy is started immediately. The pain is expected to reduce just after 3 or 4 days. The entire treatment for both the joint related problems takes up to 6 or 7 months to complete. Afterwards, some exercises are recommended for full recovery and normal functioning of the elbow and shoulder joints.
How to avoid:
- Consult a physiotherapist and follow a regular exercise routine.
- Always rest after any aggressive activity.
- Learn stress management and relaxation techniques.
Ayurvedic Tablet Therapy
It is a patented technic and therapy invented by Dr. Rahul Pangare (M.D. Ayurveda). A simple concept which was the need of the hour. As it is relatively new, it is obvious that many will have doubts and questions about this therapy.