Mrs. Ketaki Barate
- Heart Problems
- Kidney Problems
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Oligospermia (Sperm Count)
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Calcaneal Spur
- Tonsil Problems
- Thyroid Problems
- AVN (Avascular Necrosis)
- Spine Problems
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum)
- Knee Problems (Osteoarthritis)
- Frozen Shoulder & Tennis Elbow
- Prostate Gland Deformity
DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum)
A deviated septum is a condition in which the nasal septum — the bone and cartilage that divide the nasal cavity of the nose in half — is significantly off center, or crooked, making breathing difficult.
Investigation: X-Ray with PNS view, Excessive sinusitis, early morning sneezing and other related symptoms help in diagnosis.
Medication: AyuCare Tablet Therapy with Nasal Care oil (AyuCare proprietary product) is prescribed to the patient. Two drops of oil are to be administered into each nostril before bedtime. These help in shrinking the nasal bone. The complete treatment may take up to 1 year, according to the specific patient’s profile.
How to avoid:
- Avoid any injuries to the nose.
- Wear protective equipment while driving or playing sports.
- Don’t delay treatment for any colds that affect the nose.
Ayurvedic Tablet Therapy
It is a patented technic and therapy invented by Dr. Rahul Pangare (M.D. Ayurveda). A simple concept which was the need of the hour. As it is relatively new, it is obvious that many will have doubts and questions about this therapy.