- Heart Problems
- Kidney Problems
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Oligospermia (Sperm Count)
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Calcaneal Spur
- Tonsil Problems
- Thyroid Problems
- AVN (Avascular Necrosis)
- Spine Problems
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum)
- Knee Problems (Osteoarthritis)
- Frozen Shoulder & Tennis Elbow
- Prostate Gland Deformity
Ankylosing spondylitis is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. Symptoms include pain and stiffness from the neck down to the lower back. The spine’s bones (vertebrae) fuse together, resulting in a rigid spine.
Investigation: HLA-B27 test and physical examination.
Medication: AyuCare Tablet Therapy is given for 6 to 7 days and the pain is expected to decrease by 40-50%. The pain eventually keeps decreasing as the treatment goes on. The HLA-B27 keeps causing damage, but it is effectively controlled by the Ayurvedic treatment. The treatment also helps with the flexibility of the spinal cord and removes the extra calcification deposits around it.
The treatment goes on for 6 to 8 months, after which the HLA-B27 test is conducted and tallied. The dose is adjusted according to the patient’s recovery. The HLA-B27 value never becomes negative, but it’s effects are visibly curbed by the Ayurvedic Tablet therapy.
How to avoid:
- Make a habit to breathe deep. Helps your rib to maintain its flexibility.
- Practice Swimming, especially the breaststroke.
- Don’t perform strenuous exercises when you’re having a flare-up.
Ayurvedic Tablet Therapy
It is a patented technic and therapy invented by Dr. Rahul Pangare (M.D. Ayurveda). A simple concept which was the need of the hour. As it is relatively new, it is obvious that many will have doubts and questions about this therapy.